The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is the nation's oldest and most versatile federal law enforcement agency. The missions of the Service include protection of the judiciary, court security, witness security, asset seizure and forfeiture, fugitive apprehension, prisoner transportation and custody.
Examples of Administrative Positions
- Investigative Research Specialist
- Physical Security Specialist
- Administrative Officer
- Investigative Analyst
- Information Technology (IT) Specialist
- Airline Pilot
- Contract Specialist
- Human Resource (HR) Specialist/Assistant
- Program Support Specialist
- Management and Program Analyst
- Budget Analyst
- Administrative Support Assistant (OA)
Interested in an administrative position with the U.S. Marshals? Visit our USAJobs landing page on USAJobs (you can simply leave the fields blank and click search to view all open jobs; or complete the search criteria accordingly).
You can also sign up for the email notification settings offered by USAJobs to alert you when U.S. Marshals Service positions become available.
And follow us on all of our social media job platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter) to stay informed.